Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fabulous Florets

This is such a FABULOUS set! I guess I know why SU named it FABULOUS FLORETS, lol! This set made it into the main catalog but you can get it right now out of the summer mini. Why wait? This time I embossed the flowers with clear powder over real red craft ink. I stamped then restamped the top of the leaves in old olive classic ink. The words come from Bring on the Cake which made it into the new catalog. Whew! I embossed the red background with the vintage wallpaper folder and my Big Shot. I added the black to the back of the red base so the red is really the base since you can't write on black. I added a small antique brad over the ribbon. Very pretty!

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Bring on the Cake
Cardstock: basic black, real red, whisper white
Ink: real red craft, old olive classic, black stazon
Accessories: antique brads, dimensionals, big shot, vintage wallpaper folder, black wide ribbon, clear embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...