Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fabulous Florets

I finally had a chance to play with out new colorful embossing powder. I used the melon mambo and tangerine tango with versa mark. Wow!! I am excited these made it into the new catalog. I cut out the flowers and used a dimensional to hold them on. I stamped the leaves in old olive twice. The first time was just normal but the second time I used a piece of paper and covered most of the first stamping. I wanted the leaves to stick up higher over the tops of the flowers. There is actually a white space under the flowers. For the base I started with a piece of whisper white cut 61/2x6/12, scored at 31/4. It fits perfectly in our small open-end envelopes.

Stamps: Fabulous Florets (summer mini)
Cardstock: whisper white, melon mambo
Ink: basic black, old olive, versa mark
Accessories: small open-end envelopes, olive 5/8 grosgrain, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...