Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bugs and Kisses Scrapbook Pages


I love this set. It is on the retiring list so this is your last chance to buy it. We will be using it in our scrapbooking class Friday, June 10th at 7:00. If you live in the Memhis area I would love to have you join us! Contact me for further details about the class. $20 for three double page 12x12 layouts.

Stamps: Bugs and Kisses, Inspired By Nature
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, old olive, basic black
Ink: old olive, basic black, pacific point, daffodil yellow, melon mambo, real red
Accessories: old olive narrow grosgrain ribbon, circle cutter (2 inch), 13/4 circle punch, word window, dimensionals, black marker, ice cream parlor dsp

The worm and the dragonfly are cut out. The rest of the bugs are stamped on. I had to stamp the words twice so I could cut them apart and get pretty even spacing. The bugs were inked with a pad then I used a black marker to add black to their faces, feet, etc. I stamped the dragonfly in yellow, rock and rolled it in blue, then used a black marker on his face and upper body. The magifying glass, dragonfly, and big squares are mounted with dimensionals.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...