Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shimmering Wedding Cards


The shimmer on these cards really makes them wonderful. I used a sponge and painted Stampin' Up! frost white shimmer paint over the large flowers. I also did it on the butterfly on the top card. I can't believe I never use that paint. I will now! It dried it a  flash with the heat gun. The little flowers have blushing bride centers. I used a pencil (eraser end) and pressed the punched flowers into the palm of my hand to get them to bend out. The butterflies are sponged around the edges in blushing bride. The saying is from a retired set, but I don't know which one. It is on a white base but their is a second layer of embossed white held on with dimensionals. Every little thing you do like this just makes your cards more spectacular.

Sets: retired word set
Cardstock: whisper white, blushing bride
Ink: blushing bride, silver craft
Accessories: big shot, beautiful wings, sponge, pearls or rhinestones, boho blossom punch, 1/4 circle punch, silver embossing power, silver cord, frost white shimmer paint, simple flower die, framed tulips embossing folder, mono glue, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Chris! I LOVE the shimmer paint mixed with alcohol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...