Monday, July 4, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies Die

Look what I found to make my butterfly antenna. It is an old heart shaped paper clip! I cut it in half, flipped the pieces around and voila! Look closely above the card and you will see one uncut. I bet you have these in with your supplies someplace!! The rest of the card was a snap to put together. I stamped the flower stamp in pear pizzazz then colored over the flowers with a marina mist marker. I did this twice on the butterfly.

Sets: word play, charming
Cardstock: whisper white, marina mist
Ink: marina mist, pear pizzazz
Accessories: big shot, beautiful butterflies die, elegant bouquet embossing folder, marina mist ribbon, marina mist marker, heart shaped paper clip, rhinestones, mono glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...