Monday, July 11, 2011

Touch of Kindness

I played with the last of the new colors. This blue is called Island Indigo. It is very pretty. I am also playing with the new flower punch for the first time. I was afraid of it, lol. Turns out it is very simple to use and pretty easy to press. You do need to stand up and push down evenly. This card seemed to lack something until I put Crystal Effects on the birds and the birdbath. That was exactly what it needed. I used a blender pen and the ink pad to color the birds. I didn't want them to get to dark. I was also able to put the birds and the saying on one block and stamp it all at once. I love it when I can do that. If you don't have the scallop square duo for your Big Shot, what are you waiting for?

Sets: touch of kindness
Cardstock: indigo island, whisper white, certainly celery, daffodil delight
Ink: black stazon, indigo island
Accessories: blender pen, triple layer flower punch, dimensionals, big shot, dotted embossing folder, little leaves die, markers in sahara sand, bashful blue, daffodil delight, certainly celery, crystal effects. circle ice brad, poker, scallop square duo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...