Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Elements of Style Vintage

I tried my hand at vintage. It was a challenge but I really do like the end results.  I used very vanilla which I rarely do. I crumpled the flowers and sponged around the edges of everything in soft suede. I even sponged the ribbon to make it looked aged. The flowers, bird, and tag are on dimensionals. I punched the Thanks again and mounted it over the original stamped Thanks also with a dimensional.

Sets: Elements of Style, Perfect Punches
Cardstock: very vanilla, blushing bride, old olive, crumb cake
Ink: crumb cake, soft suede
Accessories: scallop edge punch, scallop oval punch, big shot, little leaves die, 5 petal punch, boho blossoms punch, sponge, dimensionals, metallic brads, vanilla ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...