Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fabulous Florets


I think this is my favorite set ever. I am so glad it is in the new catalog! This time I cut the paper at 61/2x9. I scored it at 3 and 6. To get the diagonal line I put the top right corner on the cutting line of my fiscars cutter. I put the opposite corner pointing at 41/4 then made the diagonal cut. I stamped the flower heads then the stems. Some stems are stamped off. I also stamped on the back because you can see the back when the card is folded. I colored the flowers with a dauber and real red ink. Then I used a dauber and calypso coral ink over the red. It gave it a really neat effect. I put crystal effects over the centers. The front could use a butterfly but after the butterfly class I am a little tired of cutting them. Maybe later, lol!


Sets: fabulous florets, on your birthday
Cardstock: confetti white, lucky limeade
Ink: black stazon, real red, calypso coral, lucky limeade
Accessories: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, scallop trim border punch, long open ended envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...