Saturday, July 30, 2011

Raining Flowers

Here is another card of mine that was published in Stampin' Success magazine this month. I wanted to show that you really could do a simple card with this set. I used two strips of the red sticky tape to hold down the ribbon. If you take your bone folder and really push the ribbon into the tape it helps it not come off later. The double scallop edge is a really nice but quick accent. I added the stamped white cs, then the punched designer and punched whisper white. Then I put all of that through my Big Shot together using the tulip embossing folder lining it up with the white edge.

Sets: raining flowers, a word for you
Cardstock: melon mambo, whisper white
Ink: black stazon, melon mambo, pear pizzazz
Accessories: scallop edge punch, white brads, red sticky tape, big shot, tulip embossing folder, pear pizzazz dsp (designer series paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...