Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nature Walk

This one is beautiful! You could change the saying to Happy Mother's Day and make any mom happy. I used pear pizzazz, chocolate chip, and rose red. I colored with markers on the rubber for the flowers. The bird is stamped in black stazon then colored with an aqua painter and a chocolate chip and rose red ink pad. It is cut out and mounted on dimensionals. The vanilla cardstock is 51/2x3 so only three sides got embossed when I ran it through my Big Shot using the tulip folder. I sponged chocolate chip over the tulips and then across the bottom to look like the ground. The chocolate chip scallop is from the tasteful trim Big Shot die. I used the pear pizzazz ribbon. The words are from God's Blessings. I used vanilla so I could add the flowers inside (and to cover up where I didn't stamp very well on the card. lol!). If you don't have Nature Walk yet... what are you waiting for? Andrea Walford was my inspiration for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...