Friday, April 8, 2011

Nature Walk

Guess what my new favorite stamp set is? Nature Walk!!! I finally got out my watercolor paper and learned how to color with markers and an aqua painter. Why was afraid of water coloring? All you do is stamp the images in staz-on, draw on a line of color with a marker, then move the color around the image with the aqua painter. This is my very first try at it! Well, I did throw away several butterflies. It was hard to come up with colors that look good on her wings. The other tools I used here were my Big Shot, lattice embossing folder, scallop square punch, 1 1/4 square punch, corner rounder punch, word window punch, modern label punch, boho blossom punch, hemp twine, pearl, glue dots, dimensionals, and subtle brads. The colors are old olive, riding hood red (marker), rose red (cs), tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, chocolate chip, and early espresso. It took me three days to design this one. So worth the time!

1 comment:

  1. Chris...this is the most beautiful card ever!!! I love that you used some bright colors. I have seen so many cards using Nature Walk and this card is by far the prettiest I've seen!!!!! I say, yes, it was definitely worth it!!! Thanks bunches for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...