Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bold Blossom

I made this card using Bold Blossom which is going to still be available in the new mini. It is pretty easy. I cut the scallop square using my Big Shot and the clear scallop square die. After I cut it out it was a little too big so I cut across the bottom along the top of the second scallop from the bottom and then taped that cut off piece on back on moving it up one complete scallop. You really can't see the line I cut and taped at all. The base is whisper white, the scallop square, ribbon, and flower tops are poppy parade. The leaves are certainly celery. I punched the flowers with a circle punch then mounted them back on with dimensionals after I inserted a yellow brad through the centers. The saying was stamped in with stazon (I did that first). You really can't see it here but I added some crystal effects to the brads then covered them with glitter making my own glimmer brads. They really do sparkle. I tied the bow and used glue dots to hold it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...