Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Good Egg

Happy Easter! I used A Good Egg to make this adorable card. I stamped everything in black stazon, colored the egg dots with markers (pretty in pink, certainly celery, rose red, and bashful blue), then I used an aqua painter and a daffodil pad to color the chicks. The flowers are from the boho punch. They get the cool 3-D effect if you poke them into your palm with the eraser end of a pencil after you punch them out. I added a large pearl to each flower center. I punched Happy Easter out with the medium oval, sponged the edge with pink, and then I added a scallop oval layer behind it using celery. The base is daffodil textured by using the dotted folder and my Big Shot. After I assembled the entire card I added crystal effects over each egg. I love that shiny look. Sounds easy, doesn't it. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...