Tuesday, September 28, 2010

House of Haunts Candy Holder

Look at the clouds in the background. I made a template by cutting a large scalloped shape across a piece if white cardstock. I started at the bottom of the white cardstock for the house and sponged over the template moving it around in different places using eggplant envy. Then I embossed the house from House of Haunts over the clouds with black. It really is a neat effect. The bat is punched out of black, pressed into the versamark pad, then embossed with iridescent ice. The words are from Tenny Tiny Wishes and punched out with the word window punch. I wheeled all over the pumpkin pie cardstock using the bat wheel. I used the top of a scalloped bag on the inside as a pocket to hold a piece of candy (the bags are in the new mini). There is a black brad on the front just under the house which hold down the front flap down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...