Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halloween Hoot Treat Box

Free kisss anybody? I cut a black treat box on my Big Shot ans quickly assembled it using red sticky tape. You need to use 12x12 cardstock with this die. I wrapped some black striped ribbon around it and taped it down under the picture. The handle is a 1x81/2 inch strip of black cardstock held in place with 2 pumpkin pie brads. The images are from Halloween Hoot stamped with black stazon. I used markers to color: daffodil, wasabi, celery, crumb, suede, pumkin, and bashful. I used the 3/4 and 1 inch circle punches for Free Kisses which is also popped up with a dimensional. I think I will put some carmel corn in a cello bag and tie it with an orange ribbon. Stinkin' cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...