Sunday, September 19, 2010

House of Haunts Treat Box

This Big Shot treat box (cut out of 12x12 black) was fun to make. I cut a piece of rich razzleberry cardstock, wheeled it with the jumbo bat wheel in black, then crimped it to fit around the box. I added a black handle with razzleberry brads. I cut and corner rounded a piece of old olive cardstock, and embossed the words in black on it. I sponged around the edges in black, too. I punched a large black scallop circle and used dimensionals to attach it above the words. For the moon I embossed the tree from House of Haunts on more mustard, punched it with the large circle punch,  and sponged the edges in black The shine really makes the tree pop. I filled a large cello bag with candy and tied a razzleberry ribbon around it. Now I have to put it on a locked cabinet so I don't eat the candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...