Sunday, September 26, 2010

Frankenstein Top Note Treat Box

Isn't he adorable? The top of the handle has Friend. Good. from Smarty Pants embossed in white on it. Very cute!! I cut 2 top notes out of old olive using the Big Shot. I sponged black around the edges. His hair was made from a piece of a black top note and styled to a nice bang length. His lids were punched from a medium oval punch and his nose was punched from the tab punch. Cut them both in half and sponge black around them, too. His eyes were punched from the 3/4 and  1/2 circle punches. I used the top of the ornament punch to make the spikes on his neck. Then I hand drew the scar and his mouth with a black marker. He will have a cello bag of candy sticking out of the top.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I peeked at a few more of your creations. I love the white top note purse and note cards. Keep sharing, You have a lot to offer.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...