Thursday, August 5, 2010

SIMPLY SAID

Even though this set has been around for a long time, I still love it. The tiny bows between the hearts make this card beautiful. I used the Jumbo Texture Wheel on the Pretty in Pink base with Pretty in Pink Classic ink, then I stamped the saying with Black Staz On. I use Staz on for almost all of my black stamping because it leaves nice sharp color. I wrapped the pink taffeta ribbon around the Certainly Celery Card Stock and taped it on the back, then I attached this to the card. I stamped the hearts on Whisper White and colored them with Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery Markers. I layered them on Celery and Pink, then attached them to Celery Card Stock over the ribbon. I used Glue Dots to attach the tiny bows. Last I added 3 Certainly Celery Brads using the Mat Pack.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card. I love the little bows in between the hearts. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...