Sunday, August 29, 2010

BECAUSE I CARE


Easy! Easy! Easy! I started with a Marina Mist base then I stamped the words using Curly Cute with Marina Mist Classic ink on Whisper White. Next, I ran that through the Big Shot with the Dotted embossing folder. I used the Corner Rounder on all pieces of cardstock. I added Marina Mist ribbon just before I taped that down. Then I used the Marina Mist and Certainly Celery markers and colored directly on the rubber, gave it a good huff, then stamped the image. Don't forget to press down a little harder in the middle of this stamp or the image won't come out all the way. I put this on a Marina Mist background and used Dimensionals to stick it down over the ribbon. I added a bow using a Glue Dot. This would be pretty in lots of colors... just make sure you have the matching ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...