Sunday, August 29, 2010

A FLOWER FOR ALL SEASONS

I have been so busy with classes that I have not had time to create anything to post! I have enjoyed playing for the last few hours. I love sunflowers so A Flower For All Seasons is one of my favorite sets. I used Curly Cute which I think will be one of my favorite word sets. The base is Daffodil Delight. I stamped the images with black StazOn because I love the crisp clear images it makes. I used markers to color (Daffodil, Celery, Poppy Parade, More Mustard, and Bashful Blue), and the Corner Rounder just for fun. I used a small piece of the Poppy Parade Designer Paper at the bottom. Did you know you get 8 printed sheets of each color in the new paper pack? Stamping on DSP is a great little touch, too. I used the Poppy Parade ribbon to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...