Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Blossoms

This one turned out pretty! The little girl is actually holding a basket of eggs. You can cover up the eggs to use it for more than just Easter by cutting out some colored flowers from the tree and putting them in the basket (put some in her hand, too). I also cut her out and added her on in front of the tree with dimensionals. The tree is stamped on and colored with a regal rose marker. I dotted some flower centers with rose red. I used a sponge and bashful blue for the sky. The grass across the bottom is actually hand added. I took a black marker fat tip and colored in the bottom in a zig zag motion. Then I added grass blades and flowers with the skinny tip. I embossed the background with the lattice folder. Then I add the white ribbon using a pink fire brad to hold the bow closed.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. You have put all the elements of the card together in a very pleasing way and its obvious that you put a lot of thought into the design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...