Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bird Punch Rose Buds

This is a WOW card! I am so happy I have the bird punch. I cut the buds and the bud covers from the bird's  wing out of regal rose and garden green. I sponged the edges of all six pieces. Cutting the V out of the green is easier if you lay it on the pink and draw the V where you want it. Clip the V, attach it to the pink, then trim off the bottom right edge just a hair to get rid of the roundness. I punched four leaves, too. The buds are attached with dimensionals. The base is rose, then a layer of garden green, then a layer of very vanilla. The vanilla layer was just big enough to fit in the tulip folder without any fancy tricks. I sponged the edges in green but that wasn't quite enough. I sponged over the tulips, too. I covered the inside of the vanilla so I didn't get ink where I didn't want it. Easter Wishes came from All Holidays. I used vanilla satin ribbon and tied the bow with a circle brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...