Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Fishes

I love making punch art cards! This one is so simple. I used the 13/4 circle punch and the small scallop punch for the fish body. Her lips are from the  boho blossoms punch. Her fins are the medium oval punch cut down. The bubbles are the 3/4 and 1/2 circle punches. I hand drew on the dots on her body. The eye is a wiggle eye. The grass came from Inspired By Nature. The fishbowl was a circle I cut with the circle scissor plus, the rim is from the word window punch. Best Fishes is best wishes from Short and Sweet- I used a marker but didn't color in the w. I hand wrote an f in its place. I used the medium oval and the oval scallop for the saying. I am missing our old bright colors. She with the most punches wins!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I made a fish the same way you did except I used the Petal Flower punch for the fins. Love how you modified the saying. Very creative, tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...