Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Treat Box

I used the retired petal card die to make this box. I used my Big Shot and cut out two petal card heart shape boxes. I folded two tabs under and taped them to a 2x5 strip to make the box. Then I cut a 21/2x21/2 square from the Filled With Love Bundle paper and attached it. I punch a large scallop circle from whisper white, a red scalloped heart of hearts, a red stamped heart from Filled With Love which fits the large heart punch, and then I punched a small red glimmer heart from our wonderful glimmer paper. I layered these on the box. I repeated this on the other side. Then I tied a white grosgrain ribbon for a handle. I added some white shred which can be made with a crimper and some whipser white cardstock. Now all I need is a treat for the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...