Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eat Chocolate

I finally used the striped ribbon and love it! The new set called Eat Chocolate in the spring mini is wonderful, too. I started with a pretty in pink base then added a layer of chocolate chip to it. Then I took a piece of very vanilla and ran it through my Big Shot using the square lattice embossing folder. Do you notice the oval imprint? I laid a wooden oval cut out bought at a local craft store under the folder before I ran it through my Big Shot (use one less plate and tab 1). I have done this before with a cardboard oval cut out I made but it seems that you can only those once or twice before they get too squished. I sponged the edge of the vanilla with pretty and pink and added 4 subtle brads using the mat pack. Then I used chocolate chip craft ink and embossed the stamped image. I embossed an extra piece of chocolate, cut it out, colored in the hearts with a pretty in pink marker, then used a dimensional to attach it over the original candy. I attached this to the chocolate chip layer. Finally, I added a row of red sticky strip and scrunched the ribbon across it. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...