Saturday, December 31, 2011

Picture Frame Calendar

This is one of the January 21st and 22nd class projects. I made this calendar using an acrylic photo frame. The other months are tucked away in the back. Just pull off the old month and add a bit of SNAIL to stick on the new month. I used a Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Fresh Vintage. It will be available Jan. 24th. With every $50 you spend you get to choose something free... like this stamp set! You can also choose the designer paper I used called Everyday Enchantment or the matching ribbon also called Everyday Enchantment. I used my Big Shot and the new labels collection framelits die to cut out around the flowers. It makes layering a breeze. My colors are soft suede, calypso coral, lucky limeade, and pool party. I used markers directly on the rubber for the big flowers, ink pads for the rest. Come on over and make one with us. I would love to have you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...