Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Glass Ornament

This is so beautiful!! I used a glass ornament with a flat front and attached a snowflake I cut out from the Northern frost die and my Big Shot. The silver glimmer paper is gorgeous! I punched little 1/4 inch circles out of the leftover glimmer paper from the snowflake and attached them all around. Inside are some micha chips from the current mini. I tied ribbons around the top, one satin and one organdy. The trick to this was NOT to use glue. It slid all around. I actually used SNAIL to attach the glimmer pieces. I added a small rhinestone to the middle of the snowflake. It does take a bit of time to pop out the pieces of the snowflake but it is worth it.
Come on over this weekend and make one. Class times are Saturday at 1:00 and Sunday at 2:00. RSVP so I can have a kit ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...