Thursday, December 30, 2010

I (Heart) Hearts Valentine's Card

I am tired of Christmas cards. On to Valentine's! This card was inspired by Sandy Hancock at sandystamper.com. I used the new red glitter paper. Oh la la, it is fabulous!! I also used I (Heart) Hearts and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I embossed the hearts and the saying with red craft ink and clear powder.These are on 11/4 circles which are on dimensionals. I used the new Framed Tulips folder and the Big Shot. You are going to love it! The ribbon is  red satin which I used a bit of sticky strip and scrunched the ribbon on it. Tht is a fun technique.The hearts were all punched out with the triple heart punch except for the larger dotted one. I used dimensionals to hold the white tulip frame off of the white card base.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a great Valentine's card! I love the texture/gloss on this! tfs

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I like your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...