Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big On Christmas Scrapbooking Layout


I wish you could see how the large rhinestones add sparkle to the snowflakes. They make a nice layout spectacular! I popped up the tree with a dimensional and added three tiny rhinestones to it. The snowflakes are from the new Northern Frost Big Shot die. They are wonderful! I used real red, whisper white, and green galore which I bought a few spare packs of just for Christmas. Why did they have to retire such great color?We are making this layout Friday night at our scrapbooking class. Come and join us. You will make three double page layouts for $20. The other two are already posted (turkey and ornament layout). I will be glad to make up a kit for you if you can't make it. Feel free to contact me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...