Friday, October 8, 2010

Two Tags Halloween Treat

This started out as a simple treat holder but I kept adding one more thing. Typical! I used pumpkin pie cardstock with the Big Shot and the Two Tags die. I made an extra score line from the flat edge at 21/8. Then I stamped the words from Seasonal sentiments (mini) and colored them in with a tangerine tango marker. Then I ran that through the Big Shot using the spider web embossing folder. I punched the moon out of daffodil delight and sponged around the edge with pumpkin pie. This is held on with a dimensional. Then I punched a black bat and used the white gel pen for the eyes. He is also held on using a dimensional. I tied a narrow black grosgrain ribbon at the top. The candy bar was tricky- you have to use a flat one. This is a crunch bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...