Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Every Moment

The camera could not quite the beauty of this card. I think we will be making this one for our October 16th class. I stamped the woodgrain background stamp on chocolate chip with chocolate chip ink. Then I stamped the flower from Every Moment using the masking technique with black stazon. The words are from Word Play, also stamped with black stazon. I used a blender pen and the razzleberry ink pad to color in the flower petals. I used an olive marker for the stems and a daffodil marker for the centers. I punched old olive paper with the border punch and added it to the top and bottom. Then I spritzed the whole thing using a bashful blue marker. After I mounted this I added three gold brads. Then I put crystal effects over the daffodil centers. Wow... beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...