I love how Copic markers makes this card pop. I also added cut outs of the acorns using dimensionals to add dimension. A little Wink of Stella on the acorn tops to give it some sparkle.
1. Cut the pumpkin pie card base at 5 1/2 x 11. Score and fold it at 4 1/4. Emboss the front using the layered leaves embossing folder.
2. Using chocolate chip ink stamp the acorns and leaves on whisper white card stock. Color one using copics or Stampin' Blends. I will list the Copic colors I used at the end. Color and cut the acorns out of the second image. I did not color the acorns on the first image. I only outlined the with a brown copic marker to give the appearance of coloring. Use the thin side of a chocolate chip marker to color in the branches.
3. Cut the colored image out using the stitched circle framelits. Cut a solid circle of garden green using the layering circles framelits. Tape these together. Use dimensionals to add the cut out acorns to the image. Add sparkle to the acorn tops with Wink of Stella.
4. Cut garden green card stock at 2 x 5 1/2 and whisper white at 1 3/4 x 5 1/2. Stamp the words on the whisper white card stock using chocolate chip ink. I used the words from Painted Harvest on the front. Using chocolate chip ink stamp the large leaf from the acorn stamp three times around the words. Color the leaves with Copics. Attach the white to the garden green.
5. Attach the long strip to the card front. Use dimensionals to attach the acorn image.
6. Tie a bow with linen thread and attach this to the stem using a glue dot.
7. For the inside stamp the words and a partial acorn image with chocolate chip ink on whisper white card stock cut at 5 1/4 x 4. Color the image with Copics. Attach it to the inside.
8. I stamped the entire acorn image with chocolate chip ink on the envelope. I did not color it.
Copic Colors I used:
Acorn Tops: E49,59,39
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com