Sunday, January 1, 2012

Short & Sweet


Okay. I stole the birthday card right off Pinterest. How many of you have actually made things you find there??? It was stunning so I had to. I changed it to make it current. I used Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, and Tempting Turquoise. The cherries have a dot of the new red Dazzling Details. So Cute! I used thin black ribbon. The baby card version has Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery. This one uses pink grosgrain. I made a boy version with blue grosgrain. The squares were cut with the 11/4 punch. The circles (on with dimensionals) were cut with the 3/4 punch. The cupcakes and baby pins were cut with the 3/4 circle punch. I used a 1/8 punch on the tag which was cut using the word window punch. This is a great time to order punches from SU. They have a lot of them listed on the clearance rack for up to 60% off because they are the old style. You an order them from my site if you just click on the words at the top or the button on the right. You can have them sent directly to you wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...