Sunday, January 30, 2011

Easter Blossoms

When I first saw this set I didn't think I would like it. Then I started playing with it. Wow! I hope it makes it into the new July catalog! It is wonderful! For this card I started with pretty and pink and basic gray. I cut the largest  gray out of a 3 13/16 x 3 13/16 square. Then I used the corner border followed by the straight border. You really have to use the marking on the punch to get this to work (and a good light). Slow and steady wins the race. I used a white gel pen to color in the flowers then I put a little mono glue over that and added the glitter. The fold is at the top so I could tie on the black ribbon. The black taffeta actually looks gray so it is great. The words are from sincere salutations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...